Thank You Community!!
Thank you to so many for your generous donations of food and supplies for our local food banks. You truly helped restock their shelves with the much needed items they requested. Also a big thank you to the Compass & Clock members that donated their generous time to help with all 6 food drives.
In a total of 18 hours (6 food drives, 3 hours each) we collected 2502lbs of food & supplies and $726,66.
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
RESULTS BY LOCATION AND DATE:
MONDAY, APRIL 26th for Central Kitsap Food Bank
* We collected 663lbs of food and $183 dollars
* Thank you Gary Floring of We Speak Medicare, Pam Deurr of Encore Communities, and Matt Augspurger of Nepsis: Invest with Clarity
FRIDAY, APRIL 30TH, Helpline House Bainbridge Island
* We collected 800lbs of food and $279 dollars
* Thank you Natassja and Carrie of Bainbridge Senior Living
MONDAY, MAY 3RD, Port Angeles Food Bank
* We collected 127lbs of food and $50
* Thank you Charla Wright of Assured Hospice for Clallam & Jefferson Counties, and Bryanne Stewart of Highland Court Memory Care
WEDNESDAY, MAY 5TH, Bremerton Foodline
* We collected 410lbs of food and $60
* Thank you Deborah Horn of Meals on Wheels Kitsap and Gary Floring of We Speak Medicare
WEDNESDAY, MAY 12TH, NK Fishline
* We collected 289 lbs of food and $24.66
* Thank you Stephanie Kirk of JC Madison Inc., and Anika Tabachnick of Bainbridge Island Museum of Art (BIMA), and Sarah Ruiz of United Moving & Storage and her son Sonny who was just a delight to have with us.
THURSDAY, MAY 13TH, SK Helpline
* We collected 213lbs of food and $130
* Thank you Trish Cooper of Pinnacle Senior Placements and Zach Tizzano (Elder Law & Estate Planning attorney, Richard Tizzano's son).